2. Comment. I love seeing lots of new readers, but would be even more excited to engage with some of you and hear your thoughts! So jump in!
Subscribe to Weekly UpdatesFind out when new content is posted. Short, spam-free, and only once a week. Subscribe here.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Blog Recent Posts
- Help! My Child’s On Drugs!
- Lectionary Reflections — Year C
- Lectionary Reflections: Year B
- My “Die Empty” Page
- Myself and My Sites
- The Brucewriter Store
- Acolytes in Tennis Shoes
- Advice to Young Poets
- Bridal Shower
- Dialogue Parts I & II
- For Remembered Music Sounding
- Getting There
- Is There a God?
- My God-Doll
- The Air Is Out of the Balloon
- The Day Trip
- The Taking of Jim Smith’s Life
- The Tornado in the Coffee Shop
- The War Prayer
- There’s a Hole in My Sidewalk
- Thoughts on the Day after Easter
- Throw It In the Fire
- Wasting Paper
- We Remember
- What Do They Think?